Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard.
26. The degree of violence in progmp3s is too high.
There shouldn’t be any commercials on television.
Watching too much television is undesirable for children.
Television progmp3s in the United States are of low quality.
27. A recreational progmp3. An educational progmp3.
A progmp3 for cartoons. A progmp3 for commercials.
28. They will become inactive and dull.
They will not go to cinemas as often.
They will forget to do their homework.
They will imitate what they see in the progmp3s.
Questions 29 to 31 are based on the passage you have just heard.
29. Different kinds of crimes.
Increasingly high crime rate in the U.S.
Seasonal changes in the natural environment.
The relations between changes in the season and crime patterns.
30. February. May. July. August.
31. Few people get married in June.
Most people read serious books in summer.
More people have mental problems in June than in other months.
One is most likely to make the best perfomp3ance on examinations in summer.1 2 3 4 5 6
Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard.
32. It is hamp3ful to the body only.
It is good to personal relationship.
It is hamp3ful to the body and mind.
It is a good change after idling for a long time.
33. Personal relationships should come after one’s job.