Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard.
26. Social challenge. Physical challenge.
Economic challenge. Intellectual challenge.
27. Painting a picture. Building pymp3ids.
Exploring the space. Making plans for transportation.
28. They ignore them. They are afraid of them.
They accept and enjoy them. They are indifferent to them.
Questions 29 to 31 are based on the passage you have just heard.
29. It eliminated many factory jobs.
It allowed workers to live far from their jobs.
It gave workers opportunity for better training.
It allowed workers to spend more time at home.
30. Increased transportation costs.
The lack of a qualified sales force.
A decline in the number of customers.
Difficulty in transporting merchandise.
31. Because property is more valuable in the city.
Because prices are higher in downtown stores.
Because job opportunities are better in the city.
Because highway commuting has become unpleasant.1 2 3 4 5 6
Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard.
32. The good points of the federal system.
How power is divided under the federal system.
The difference between the central government and the states.
The different functions of the central government and the states.
33. Printing money.
Limiting state taxes.